- Regional Fairs
- Aardvark Science Expo
- Beaverton-Hillsboro Science Expo
- Central Western Oregon Science Expo
- COCC Regional Science Expo
- CREST-Jane Goodall Science Symposium
- Gresham-Barlow Science Expo
- Portland Public Schools Science Expo
- St. Matthew Regional Middle School Science Expo
- SW Washington Science and Engineering Fair
- Intel NWSE
- About Intel NWSE
- Volunteer Info
- Stephanie's Blog
- MS Registration Deadlines
- Regional Fair Calendar
- Intel ISEF
- NWSES Rulebook
- For Judges
- Getting Started
- Online Registration
Submitted by admin on Fri, 01/16/2009 - 10:36am
The 26th Annual Intel NWSE will be Friday, April 3, 2009, at Portland State University. You can get driving directions to the Portland State Campus Parking Structure 3 from Google maps.
Here are links to the schedules:
- Middle School Student Schedule
- Middle School Judge Schedule
- High School Student Schedule
- High School Judge Schedule
- Special Award Schedule for High School and Middle School Judges
PSU campus map Middle School is located in the Peter Stott Center and High School is located in the Smith Memorial Student Union.
Display Regulations for middle and high school projects. You must have your forms to complete set-up.
Submitted by Stephanie on Thu, 09/18/2008 - 9:30am
With our new website, we have some new features. The forum login allows you to post comments or questions on this website as part of a public forum. This is seperate from registering for one of the NWSES fairs.
Online registration for fairs is reached by hovering over the green Registration at the top of the page and selecting the appropriate type. You will be taken to the AFOR registration page where your email address is your login. The direct link is www.affiliatedfairs.org
The Forum login is not an automated system, we personally approve each new account so please be patient.
Submitted by Stephanie on Thu, 08/14/2008 - 11:39am
The 26th Annual Intel NWSE will be Friday, April 3, 2009, at Portland State University. Online registration is open for judges, adult sponsors and students. All high school projects need to follow the Intel ISEF rules and print the ISEF forms. Middle school students should follow the MS Super EZ Rules.