- Regional Fairs
- Aardvark Science Expo
- Beaverton-Hillsboro Science Expo
- Central Western Oregon Science Expo
- COCC Regional Science Expo
- CREST-Jane Goodall Science Symposium
- Gresham-Barlow Science Expo
- Portland Public Schools Science Expo
- St. Matthew Regional Middle School Science Expo
- SW Washington Science and Engineering Fair
- Intel NWSE
- About Intel NWSE
- Volunteer Info
- Stephanie's Blog
- MS Registration Deadlines
- Regional Fair Calendar
- Intel ISEF
- NWSES Rulebook
- For Judges
- Getting Started
- Online Registration
CREST-Jane Goodall Science Symposium
The CREST-Jane Goodall Science Symposium is an annual event celebrating student inquiry, exploration and service in our district. The day long event is open to the public and features several great events in one spectacular science showcase: a regional high school ISEF exposition, a visit from a distinguished scientist, our Hands-on Children's Discovery Center, and primary/middle school science fairs. Each year we host a distinguished scientist who is our guest for the day, delivering the evening's keynote address. We will be announcing the name of this year's keynote speaker in January.
The goals of the Symposium are:
- To provide opportunities for our talented students to compete internationally & be recognized for their achievements in science, math & related fields.
- To create opportunities for scholarships.
- To engage students in dialogue with practicing scientists.
- To encourage our students to embrace math and science as career goals.
- To enrich our business community with high achieving students focused on math & science.
Judging Schedule: 9am - 5pm, Monday, February 27.
Symposium and Award Ceremony: 5:30 - 9pm, Tuesday, February 28.
Get personalized directions to Wilsonville High School using Google Maps.