- Regional Fairs
- Aardvark Science Expo
- Beaverton-Hillsboro Science Expo
- Central Western Oregon Science Expo
- COCC Regional Science Expo
- CREST-Jane Goodall Science Symposium
- Gresham-Barlow Science Expo
- Portland Public Schools Science Expo
- St. Matthew Regional Middle School Science Expo
- SW Washington Science and Engineering Fair
- Intel NWSE
- About Intel NWSE
- Volunteer Info
- Stephanie's Blog
- MS Registration Deadlines
- Regional Fair Calendar
- Intel ISEF
- NWSES Rulebook
- For Judges
- Getting Started
- Online Registration
Applied Superconductivity Conference's Outreach Day
Submitted by Stephanie on Thu, 09/27/2012 - 6:35pm
The Applied Superconductivity Conference's Outreach Day is October 10th 2012. Information is available at www.ascinc.org/outreach.
Note that admission is free but a badge must be picked up at the registration desk.
For the demos they will have 20 tables set up with exhibits from Mad Science, OMSI, and by Applied Superconductivity (of superconducting cables, mag lev devices) and Hitachi is bringing in an SEM. In addition there will be conducted tours of the exhibits for participants.
A flyer is attached.
|Superconductor Flyer 2.pdf||496.92 KB|