Clean Tech Competition
The Spellman HV Clean Tech Competition provides students working on sustainability innovation with a focused, competitive experience and a way to compete against a global body of their peers. Registration is open for a couple more weeks and we are looking for Teams from Oregon to join us!
Our worldwide contest is also a phenomenal way for educators to include project-based learning in the classroom and can be approached from multiple disciplines. Students can choose the focus of their work, which allows them to become immersed in a passion project! The implementation guide and sustainability rubric on our website can help light the way and create a positive experience for educators and students alike.
· Who can enter: All 15- to 18-year-old students in Teams of 1-3
· Cost: None!
· How it works: Initial round virtual submission of a 5-15 page paper (over limit will be accepted but judges are not required to read excess pages) Title page and references do not count in total.
o Finals round will have virtual option, with Teams presenting their research and a stipend-funded prototype to judges.
· Awards: Over $55,000 in prizes to top Teams
· Timeline: Registration ends April 23, Papers due April 28
· Apply here: https://www.cstl.org/cleantech/log-inregister/