The CREST-Jane Goodall Science Symposium is an annual event celebrating student inquiry, exploration and service in our district. The day long event is going fully digital this year and more details will follow. This event features several great events in one spectacular science showcase: a regional high school ISEF exposition, a presentation from a distinguished scientist, and primary/middle school science fairs. Each year we host a distinguished scientist who is our guest for the day, delivering the evening’s keynote address. We will be announcing the name of this year’s keynote speaker in January.
The goals of the Symposium are:
- To provide opportunities for our talented students to compete internationally & be recognized for their achievements in science, math & related fields.
- To create opportunities for scholarships.
- To engage students in dialogue with practicing scientists.
- To encourage our students to embrace math and science as career goals.
- To enrich our business community with high achieving students focused on math & science.
High School Judging Schedule: 9am – 4pm, Saturday March 6.
High School Symposium and Award Ceremony: Tuesday March 9
Middle School Judging Schedule: 9am-4pm, Saturday, March 6.
Middle School Award Ceremony: Tuesday March 9
This event will take place in an entirely digital format for the safety of students and judges. All questions can be directed to Judge Coordinator, Ellen Haugh, email@example.com.