- Requirements has checklists for participation at any of the fairs in the Northwest Science Expo System.
- Help for Parents and Teachers is a compilation of information frequently requested by parents and teachers of participating students.
- NWSES Rulebook focuses on the ISEF rules for conducting research and also has links to current categories, parts of the exhibit, and display regulations.
- High School Registration Information is information specific to high school students.
- Middle School Info is information specific to middle school students, including a detailed explanation of the Middle School Super EZ Registration Process.